A sweet and creamy orange flavour by The Perfumer’s Apprentice.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural and Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Manufactured in the USA by The Perfumer’s Apprentice and re-bottled in the UK by Vapable.
Latest Reviews for Orange Cream Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateRodri
Really orangey. nice mixed with vanilla bean gellato.
A bit undecided on this. It does taste of orange cream, but would like a bit more tartness...perhaps thats just me.......
this is a very nice vape @10-12 % ,best left a couple of days to stew
smells lovely, but the taste is nothing like it - i promised myself before reviewing here that i would only review after using the particular flavouring on its own, so maybe others have had success with this as a mixer... but my review is based on the orange creme only mixed at 15%
Nice flavour, I use it to add kick in my pink lemonade but have also used it in an orange ice lolly type recipe. Also pops up in quite a few other recipes as a background so good to have.
See all and leave a review