Imported from Italy, Arte Italiano Marzipan gives the unique taste of sweet Sicilian almonds blended with sugar and just a hint of honey. The flavour is great to use as a standalone perhaps because it is strongly reminiscent of the taste of maraschino cherries, which actually use the extract of real almonds in their production. Arte Italiano Marzipan Concentrate is useful for adding a subtle depth of flavour to bakery or cake recipes, enhancing them with its soft honey and almond aromas; try it once and you will soon find that Arte Italiano Marzipan Concentrate becomes a valuable and versatile addition to your mixologist’s cupboard.
This Arte Italiano concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
Arte Italiano flavour concentrates are prepared to the highest standards in specialist facilities at Oleggio, near Milan, Northern Italy. Arte Italiano concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, which conform to British and European safety standards. Every bottle of Arte Italiano flavour concentrate that we sell is bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
• This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
• We suggest mixing Arte Italiano concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting them to taste.
• All of the Arte Italiano concentrates are PG based.
• There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Marzipan Arte Italiano Flavour Concentratepwillisford
I agree with Terry, it's a lovely flavour. I had some black cherry that was lacking something, I used this at 5 percent to make cherry bakewell.
Lovely flavour. Its like cherry bake-well without the cherry so I'm buying the cherry to add and ill review again.
See all and leave a review