Perfumer’s Apprentice Marshmallow Concentrate has a soft, delicate and sweet flavour with a hint of vanilla. Add some creamy goodness to your e-liquid recipe with this classic marshmallow flavour. With its sweet taste and a hint of vanilla, Perfumer’s Apprentice Marshmallow Concentrate complements nearly any recipe, including beverage, dessert, chocolate and coffee based recipes and even makes a delicate and mild all-day vape when it is used as a standalone. This is a very useful ingredient to add to a mixing collection because of its versatility- it seems to give a fluffy texture to e-liquids and many DIY mixers use Perfumer’s Apprentice Marshmallow Concentrate to add sweetness and a fuller mouth-feel to their recipes (strangely, marshmallow even seems to enhance tobacco based e-liquids too).
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Water, Acetoin & Acetyl Propionyl.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Marshmallow Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratedoug bolton
My first time using this flavour...what can I say..WOW! Love it..not a standalone though..thanks vapable
could not get the taste from this at all, tried mixes from 10% right up to 25%, nothing at all
Great concentrate, I use it as a 'fluffier' sweetener and it adds a great in-fill/backnote in many of my recipes. This is a must for your collections!
Nice concentrate I use this a lot
mallow flavours great sweetner also great as a smoother to recipes
See all and leave a review