Perfumer’s Apprentice Mango Concentrate provides a very light and subtle mango taste, which is complementary to other fruit flavours. Many of our reviewers have said that this concentrate is perhaps a little too light to be used as a stand-alone flavouring, but instead it adds a brightness and depth to a DIY fruit or beverage recipe, where the mango flavour provides a sweet back-note and ties the other flavours together. Perfumer’s Apprentice Mango Concentrate will give a nice tropical slant to most fruit mixes and will add a touch of the exotic to many DIY recipes; try adding it to drink or cream recipes as a sweet flavour enhancement.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Mango Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Nice flavour goes great with some sweet cream and some vanilla bean ice cream well worth trying as normal fast delivery at a good price 😎Don't smoke vape
Best Mango so far just about to order some more
I usually use capella but i`m willing to give it a try
good flavour, not the best mango i have tasted though
Although the flavour here is quite nice, it is a subtle flavour and so you need to add a few extra drops for it shine through, expecially when using nicotine in your blends. Probably best as part of a mix with an overall flavour percentage somehwhere in the region of 20%, and you'd probably want to give the larger quantity to the Mango, even more so if you're using pungent concentrates. Delicate, but tasty nevertheless. I also feel it could be sweetened slightly more.
See all and leave a review