Perfumer’s Apprentice Mango Concentrate provides a very light and subtle mango taste, which is complementary to other fruit flavours. Many of our reviewers have said that this concentrate is perhaps a little too light to be used as a stand-alone flavouring, but instead it adds a brightness and depth to a DIY fruit or beverage recipe, where the mango flavour provides a sweet back-note and ties the other flavours together. Perfumer’s Apprentice Mango Concentrate will give a nice tropical slant to most fruit mixes and will add a touch of the exotic to many DIY recipes; try adding it to drink or cream recipes as a sweet flavour enhancement.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.