Perfumer’s Apprentice Malted Milk Concentrate gives a smooth and creamy dairy milk flavour with a good malty taste- perfect for milkshake recipes. This is a very versatile concentrate which is good for adding a rich texture to e-liquid mixes, where it can provide a good mouth-feel to your final product. Perfumer’s Apprentice Malted Milk Concentrate pairs well with beverage recipes, so use it with chocolate, coffee, vanilla or cinnamon mixes, but be careful with this one; it is a fairly strong concentrate and a little will go a long way. If this concentrate gets really cold, sometimes little crystals can form in the bottle- this is harmless, and they will go away if you warm the bottle gently.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Malted Milk Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratewill
Fairly strong flavour, use sparingly
have tried this in in different strengths with different main flavors (cinnamon, cappuccino, vanilla bean) it is so sickly and I mean it smells sickly that it spoils any mix i have tried with it so far. I will continue trials and if I find a combo that works i will add another comment
try this one with caramelish chocolate and sweet cream! u just need to adapt the percentages on your sweet spot
Smells Terrible. Did I get a bad batch? Everyone else seems to like it but me. Tried in several recipes and did not like. Smells like gone off milk. YUK!
Malty taste, works great in my malted shake recipes...adds a nice texture and smooths it out.
See all and leave a review