Perfumer’s Apprentice Lucky Leprechaun Concentrate provides the delicious flavours of the marshmallow breakfast cereal. Most users report that this concentrate has a very authentic flavour; a slight chalkiness to the mouth-feel with the rice and oats cereal flavours, followed by a sweet, milky marshmallow taste. The variety of flavours makes this a good stand-alone flavouring, but many users have tried mixing Perfumer’s Apprentice Lucky Leprechaun Concentrate with custards, creams and bakery recipes, where it adds a fluffy depth and texture to a DIY e-liquid recipe.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene glycol, Acetoin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.