Imported from Italy, Arte Italiano Lemon Sicily Concentrate captures zesty fresh lemon flavours of the classic Italian limoncello liqueur. The taste of the southern Mediterranean comes alive in this delicious flavour concentrate, which makes a deliciously refreshing all day vape when used as a stand-alone flavour. Arte Italiano Lemon Sicily Concentrate is an essential ingredient in bakery recipes such as lemon tart and lemon meringue pie. Used sparingly, Arte Italiano Lemon Sicily Concentrate will add a citrus kick to your beverage recipes, enliven other fruit flavours and makes a delicious dessert when added to ice cream. Try it once and you will soon find that Arte Italiano Lemon Sicily Concentrate becomes a valuable and versatile addition to your mixologist’s cupboard.
*It is advised to use a glass tank with this concentrate once mixed*
This Arte Italiano concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
Arte Italiano flavour concentrates are prepared to the highest standards in specialist facilities at Oleggio, near Milan, Northern Italy. Arte Italiano concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, which conform to British and European safety standards. Every bottle of Arte Italiano flavour concentrate that we sell is bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
• This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
• We suggest mixing Arte Italiano concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting them to taste.
• All of the Arte Italiano concentrates are PG based.
• There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.