Perfumer’s Apprentice Lemon Concentrate provides the refreshing citrus burst of freshly sliced juicy lemons. The flavour is authentically tart and fresh like a real lemon and when used as a stand-alone flavour, Perfumer’s Apprentice Lemon Concentrate can make an effective palate cleansing e-liquid to leave your breath smelling fresh. Used alongside other flavour concentrates, Perfumer’s Apprentice Lemon will add a refreshing zest to your e-liquids; it is perfect for sprucing up beverage and fruit recipes and also tastes delicious in a pink lemonade with added strawberry. Perfumer’s Apprentice Lemon is the ideal flavouring to use in a custom lemon meringue pie recipe; start low and go from there as it can overpower other flavours fairly quickly.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.