Perfumer’s Apprentice Lemon Concentrate provides the refreshing citrus burst of freshly sliced juicy lemons. The flavour is authentically tart and fresh like a real lemon and when used as a stand-alone flavour, Perfumer’s Apprentice Lemon Concentrate can make an effective palate cleansing e-liquid to leave your breath smelling fresh. Used alongside other flavour concentrates, Perfumer’s Apprentice Lemon will add a refreshing zest to your e-liquids; it is perfect for sprucing up beverage and fruit recipes and also tastes delicious in a pink lemonade with added strawberry. Perfumer’s Apprentice Lemon is the ideal flavouring to use in a custom lemon meringue pie recipe; start low and go from there as it can overpower other flavours fairly quickly.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Lemon Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratemairo.pinka
Didn't like it used 13.5% and 2.5% menthol and it has very strong chemical taste. Not sure if it is authentic Perfumer’s Apprentice
It's good and "lemony", if lemony is what you're after. Slightly sweet, but with a little zing! Great for cheesecake recipes and stuff like that.
Goes great with lemon meringue pie gives it that extra lemon kick add some pie crust and you get a nice vape also goes great with yellow cake mix or you can make a nice lemon sugar cookie well worth getting ?✌ Don't smoke vape
Really nice blend.
Awesome stuff... I opened the bottle to take a whiff and was really surprised by how natural it smells. It's more or less like the real thing. Very citrus-y, very fresh, very tangy. I've only used this in a citrus blend with other citrus flavours atm, so I cannot attest to its flavour in a standalone mix, but if the smell itself is anything to go by then it'll be very tangy - very much like a tart natural lemonade, or a deluxe lemon cheesecake flavour. Recommended.
See all and leave a review