Perfumer’s Apprentice Lemon Lime II Concentrate creates a refreshing and mouth-watering blend of zesty fresh lemons and limes. It therefore strikes a perfect balance between the two distinctive citrus tastes. Used alongside other flavour concentrates, Perfumer’s Apprentice Lemon Lime II Concentrate similarly adds a refreshing zest to your fruity e-liquids. It is perfect for sprucing up beverage and fruit recipes and also tastes delicious in desserts. Add a touch of Koolada to create a summery lemon and lime cooler.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Lemon Lime II Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentrate
No Reviews yet - why not be the first