Perfumer’s Apprentice Koolada 10 PG Concentrate is a flavourless additive that will give a cool sensation when it is used as an ingredient in a DIY e-liquid. Koolada (Menthyl Methyl Lactate) is ideal for giving a ‘cold’ feeling at the back of the throat and most DIY mixers prefer to use it instead of mint or menthol in order to add coolness to a recipe without altering the flavours; Koolada is great when used with ice creams, summer beverages and fruits. Try using 2 drops per 10ml of liquid (1%) at first, because Perfumer’s Apprentice Koolada Concentrate is extremely potent; small amounts can have a big effect on your end result- 0.5% adds “cool” 1.0% adds “cold” 1.5% is downright “icy” and 2.0% is “frozen arctic tundra cold”
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours Propylene Glycol
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.