Perfumer’s Apprentice Key Lime Concentrate delivers the authentically sharp and zesty flavour of freshly sliced limes. This concentrate has a very strong and zingy lime taste which can be overpowering, so it is best if is used sparingly in a recipe. Perfumer’s Apprentice Key Lime Concentrate is very versatile and is wonderful for adding a perfect citrus zest to DIY beverage, dessert and cream recipes; use it with other citrus fruit flavours to add a touch of zing or to give the kick in a margarita or mojito recipe; see below for a scrumptious Key Lime Pie DIY e-liquid recipe.
This flavour concentrate contains natural ingredients that can sometimes separate out, but this does not affect the flavour. If this happens, just shake the bottle (this can happen more often with flavours that use natural ingredients).
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Key Lime Pie
7% TPA Cheesecake (Graham Crust)
2% TPA Graham Cracker
9% TPA Key Lime
1% TPA Sweet Cream
1% TPA Sweetener
This is just our rough idea and the result from experimenting- we are sure you have your own great recipes using Key Lime from The Perfumer’s Apprentice.
Feel free to add in the comments below any of your favourite recipes or tweaks to the ones above. We love to hear from you.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol, Vitamin E
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Key Lime Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratedoug bolton
Very potent flavour, I use this sparingly in my mixes. Nicest lime I've tried...others are very chemically tasting
Amazing if you like lime very potent key lime shortcake is amazing
Not really for me on its own but small amounts mixed with other fruity flavours and it adds a little zing
Drool! I love this, pretty much my favourite flavour, mixes really well with sweet and cake-y flavours which is a nice surprise
My preferred lime for key lime pie. I mix it thusly: Tpa Bavarian cream - 8% Cap Peanut butter - 3% Tpa Caramel dx - 1% Tpa Key Lime - 6% 30pg/70vg Sublime, refreshing, plenty of depth and moreish.
See all and leave a review