Perfumer’s Apprentice Kentucky Bourbon Concentrate gives a highly realistic bourbon whisky taste- perfect as a mixer for fruit and beverage recipes. The unique taste of bourbon makes this a refreshing concentrate to use as a stand-alone because the whisky flavour holds up well after a few days’ steeping, but when used as an ingredient in a DIY recipe, Perfumer’s Apprentice Kentucky Bourbon Concentrate really comes into its own. When mixed with cola or fruit flavours, Kentucky Bourbon combines beautifully to create an intoxicating and heady cocktail that will make you think you’re indulging in the real thing.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Water, Caramel Colour
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Kentucky Bourbon Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentraten.walling
Good taste new to mixing more practice needed
best after a week at 15% 70/30
Very nice at 10% in a 60/40 mix.will buy again
Very realistic, I mix it at lower % and it blends very well. Steeping develops the flavor very well. A must for some Tobacco blends at very low % and great in drink vapes!
I love Kentucky Bourbon. Like it strong so mix it at 10-15%. It is better after a week of seeping. Goes well with a cola mix.
See all and leave a review