Capella Juicy Lemon Concentrate provides the refreshing citrus burst of freshly sliced juicy Mediterranean lemons. The flavour is authentically tart and fresh like a real lemon and when used as a stand-alone flavour, Capella Juicy Lemon Concentrate can make an effective palate cleansing e-liquid to leave your breath smelling fresh and citrusy. Used alongside other flavour concentrates, Capella Juicy Lemon will add a refreshing zest to your e-liquids; it is perfect for sprucing up beverage and fruit recipes and also tastes delicious in desserts. Capella Juicy Lemon is the ideal flavouring to use in a custom lemonade recipe; start low and go from there as it can overpower other flavours fairly quickly.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process
Latest Reviews for Juicy Lemon Capella Flavour Concentratesimonhodge71
Lovely fresh tangy lemon flavour. As good as Flavourart lemon Sicily but cheaper!
One of my favourites. Mix a 75% lemon with 25% rainbow sherbet plus a few drops of menthol to give it a little kick.
Strong...not good on its own...but great mixed
nice lemon flavor, great to add to the DIY collection, mixed at 6% with Custard 6% and lemon meringue pie 10% tastes like lemon bars.
I don't like fruity flavours, but this was quite nice.
See all and leave a review