A biscuit flavour fresh from the baker’s oven with Meringue and Caramel to tease your taste buds by Flavour Art.
Use Sparingly Flavor art advise starting at a percentage of 1% – 2%
None of the Flavour Art concentrates contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Joy Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)John Dyason
Goes great with biscuit mix's and dessert ones don't need to much one or two percent so a little bit goes a long way very nice flavour can even be used on its own 😎✌️ Don't smoke vape
So very strong, but also very good! A biscuity, funnel cakey type of flavour, very over powering so only use in tiny quantities
works great with strawberry,sweet cream, marshmallow, meringue, and caramel to make a strawberry pavlova type vape. lovely! recommended
Good flavour enhancer for biscuit or bakery type vapes, adds yeasty tones.. interesting.. highly recommended. Don't judge by its initial smell.. use tiny percentage. 0.5 0.75%
bought this specially to make a recipe called Brohnuts, i know what your think what the hell is joy, best way to describe this is think Funnel Cake and thats it! 🙂
See all and leave a review