Imported from Italy, Arte Italiano Joy Concentrate gives a unique bakery flavour, with overtones of biscuit, meringue and caramel. Very similar to the yeasty deep fried taste of fresh doughnuts; it has a sweet and delicious bakery dough aroma that smells heavenly. This versatile concentrate can be used as a standalone flavour, but is obviously great to use for different varieties of dessert recipes- you could bring Joy to raspberry, blueberry, custard or cake e-liquids! This is a lovely mellow and sweet concentrate, which can be used in a multitude of bakery or dessert recipes, but it definitely needs to be used sparingly otherwise the yeasty flavour can be overpowering; try it once and you will soon find that Arte Italiano Joy Concentrate becomes a versatile and valuable addition to your mixologist’s cupboard.
Use Sparingly: we advise starting at a percentage of 1% – 2%
This Arte Italiano concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
Arte Italiano flavour concentrates are prepared to the highest standards in specialist facilities at Oleggio, near Milan, Northern Italy. Arte Italiano concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, which conform to British and European safety standards. Every bottle of Arte Italiano flavour concentrate that we sell is bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
• This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
• We suggest mixing Arte Italiano concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting them to taste.
• All of the Arte Italiano concentrates are PG based.
• There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Joy Arte Italiano Flavour Concentrateeddie kincaid
its on a par with Joy FA. strong enough to over power a mix Used in very small amounts .25% .50% .75 % its very Good in bakery & Fruit recipes . Buy & Try .. 5 stars..
See all and leave a review