Perfumer’s Apprentice Honeydew II Concentrate gives the authentic sweet and succulent flavour of juicy, ripe honeydew melons. This is a very strong flavour concentrate and a little will go a long way, but do be careful that you do not use too much or you will overpower all the other flavours in your mix. Perfumer’s Apprentice Honeydew II Concentrate has a very realistic natural melon taste which works well as a stand-alone shake and vape flavouring, although most users prefer to use it as part of a DIY mix, where it pairs nicely with other fruits and creams.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.