Capella Honeydew Melon Concentrate gives all of the sweet, succulent flavours of freshly sliced, juicy and ripe honeydew melons. The rich and sweet honeydew flavour of this concentrate makes for a perfectly refreshing after meal treat. Capella Honeydew Melon Concentrate will add an invigorating burst of flavour to your fruit, dessert and beverage e-liquid recipes. A very simple but effective idea is to just add a touch of menthol for a fresh fruity blast that will open up your airways and leave your palate feeling refreshed.
A sweet and fruity melon flavour from Capella.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Honeydew Melon Capella Flavour Concentratejustin
Had this one sat around for a while just mixed a batch with a bit of bavarian cream and its not bad
really liked this one mixed with watermelon!
Nice flavour although I found it quite sweet. Nice with a little menthol though.
Strong fruit flavor , wouldn't say quite a sweet melon though but close. Have a delux paint like smell at first 🙂 but ok after steeping. Unless you have thing for melon go for more realistic fruit flavors.
Just like the fruit, add a bit of sweetner to it and it's good to go!
See all and leave a review