Perfumer’s Apprentice Honey Circle Cereal Concentrate provides the simple and wholesome taste of a sweet and crunchy breakfast cereal with soft honey notes. Although you could use this concentrate as a stand-alone, most users tend to use this as an oaty cereal base, mixing it with fruit or dessert flavours. Perfumer’s Apprentice Honey Circle Cereal Concentrate has a very authentic cereal flavour, so you can add sweet cream and marshmallow flavours to create a realistic cereal bar e-liquid. We would recommend that you steep any e-liquids made with this concentrate for up to two weeks or so to enjoy this flavour at its best.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Honey Circle Cereal Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateBob
I actually got a 10ml bottle of this in a bonus gift bag with an order a month or so ago. I made up a little 10ml tester and steeped (warm/dark) for about a week...and it was ok, but nothing amazing. So, I added a few drips of Inawera shisha strawbery, and a drip or two of Vapables own cream sweetener...left another day or two...and discovered a new breakfast-time coffee mate vape. Honey loops, with a bit of fresh chopped strawberries, and full cream milk. ;o)
See all and leave a review