Perfumer’s Apprentice Hazelnut (DX) Concentrate gives a beautifully sweet nutty flavour with a slightly milky taste; it is a good stand-alone flavour but this concentrate is so versatile that it will be a useful addition to your DIY mixing collection. Perfumer’s Apprentice Hazelnut (DX) Concentrate can be used wherever a nutty taste is called for, such as in confectionery, desserts and bakery recipes. Hazelnut flavour pairs naturally with chocolate recipes, such as hazelnut cookies or chocolate brownies, with many users reporting how good it is when mixed with double chocolate and creams, but you could also use this to enhance your tobacco mixes. This is the new DX version, which is diketone (Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl) free. The original Hazelnut flavour from Perfumer’s Apprentice can be found here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.