Perfumer’s Apprentice Gummy Candy (PG) Concentrate gives the luscious mixed fruit flavours of the soft jelly sweets. While it can be used as a stand-alone, most users report that this flavouring works a lot better as a mixer, where it can sweeten up and add a touch of brightness to many DIY recipes. Add Perfumer’s Apprentice Gummy Candy (PG) Concentrate to fruit and beverage mixes to give your e-liquid a candy effect, but do ensure that you allow enough time for your liquids to steep so that the gummy candy flavour develops properly, as this flavour does not really work as a shake and vape.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Gummy Candy (PG) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratestevelee156
I have tried this with Apple, blackberry, pear and cherry and while not offensive it does have a rather strange aftertaste. There is a definite gummy flavour but also a bit medicinal too. Guess everyone taste different and I have 3 bottles of it so will continue to experiment.
This is a beautiful gummy bear flavour mixed with lemon it's unreal
Not that impressed with the taste, didn't really get any gumminess more just a grape or fruity taste, did not taste bad just not what I was looking for from the flavour "Gummy Candy"
very similar to swedish fish but mix around 7 percent and leave to steep and u wont be dissapointed
A nice gummybear flavor mixed with tiny bit of koolada. In a 50/50 mix.
See all and leave a review