Perfumer’s Apprentice Green Apple Concentrate gives you all of the fresh, crisp and tangy flavour of a Granny Smith apple picked straight from the orchard. This concentrate has a natural tart apple taste and you can make a mouth-watering e-liquid if you use this as a stand-alone flavouring. Perfumer’s Apprentice Green Apple Concentrate is a great choice if you are a fruit lover- the apple flavour tastes very natural, with a tart sweetness that is never overpowering and this concentrate doesn’t have an artificial taste, provided that it is steeped for longer than is usual with fruit flavours. This concentrate mixes well with other fruits and soft berries or try it with cake and confectionery flavours.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Green Apple Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateCraig
This is such a nice green apple vape as an all day vape for me.not tried mixing with any other flavours yet. used at 10% in a 60/40 mix thanks capable.
strong, with sharp kick like a real green apple. can overpower other flavours easily though
Not a standalone vape for, but very nice when mixed with Pear.
sharp but chemical tasting - napalms other flavours... and thats 2.5% mixed in with other flavours after 5-day steep (should be long enough for most fruit)... hope its just a slow steeper. is it supposed to make your juice cloudy? - everything else i make comes out clear. 'this was not the [strikethrough] driod [/strikethrough] apple i was looking for.'
See all and leave a review