Perfumer’s Apprentice Greek Yogurt Concentrate gives the luxuriously creamy but tart and tangy flavours of thick natural yogurt. If you love yogurt, then this Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrate will work on its own, but because a plain yogurt is perhaps a bit too boring for most people’s tastes, it is more often used as an ingredient in other DIY mixes. Perfumer’s Apprentice Greek Yogurt Concentrate will add a tart and creamy richness to your fruit and dessert recipes; it is perfect when paired with soft fruits such as berries, but will also complement all other types of fruit. This is quite a strong concentrate, so it’s best to use this one sparingly at first.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.