Perfumer’s Apprentice Grape Soda Concentrate gives the taste of a carbonated grape flavoured soft drink. This concentrate has a more artificial tasting grape flavour, rather than the true taste of the natural fruit, so many of our users prefer to mix it with TFA Grape Juice Concentrate to give the higher tangy notes of real grapes; on its own, this grape flavour can be a little too candy-like. Perfumer’s Apprentice Grape Soda Concentrate pairs well with TFA Champagne, to add an extra fizzy kick as it tends to be a little too flat tasting as a stand-alone.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Grape Soda Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateGeegee73
Mixed this for a friend. She loves it. There's not any fizz but can be used as solo flavour or mixed with many fruits . Grape is spot on
Not bad flavour let it steep for a week bit harsh before that mixes lovely with strawberry and Fuji apple.
Nice, I mixed it with Fuji apple and it turned out ok..would order this again and try with other flavour combos
See all and leave a review