Perfumer’s Apprentice Grape Juice Concentrate gives the authentically bright and sweet flavour of delicious fresh grapes. On its own, this Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrate gives a light and refreshing summery vape with its beautiful aroma of luscious purple grapes and it tastes much more natural than many other grape flavours, which can often taste artificial and more like a grape soda. Perfumer’s Apprentice Grape Juice Concentrate blends beautifully with many other fruit or beverage flavours, where it will add more depth to apple, blackcurrant or fruit cocktail DIY recipes or just try simply mixing it with lemonade for a refreshing all day vape. Although most fruit flavours are good to go straight after mixing, we think that the grape flavour of this concentrate is best enjoyed after a few extra days’ steeping.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.