Perfumer’s Apprentice Grape Candy Concentrate provides the fruity taste of a sweetshop favourite- beautifully refreshing with a sweet candy flavour. This concentrate has a very authentic grape candy taste with a deep and luscious fruitiness that perfectly captures the “purple” flavour of grape candy. This is a sweet concentrate and more artificial-tasting than a natural grape flavour. Many DIY e-liquid makers like to mix Perfumer’s Apprentice Grape Candy Concentrate with bubblegum or other candy flavours, but the taste of this concentrate is perfect just as a sweet standalone.
Recommended percentage: 5 – 10%
Recommended steep time: 1- 5 days
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.