Perfumer’s Apprentice Graham Cracker (Clear) Concentrate delivers the satisfying and wholesome flavour of the classic American biscuit. This concentrate has a more subtle flavour than the Cheesecake (Graham Crust), and makes a great biscuit type base for mixing with other confectionery and bakery flavours. Graham Cracker (Clear) also works well in the Strawberry Cream recipe (see below), where it acts as a “binder” for the other flavours; the versatility of Perfumer’s Apprentice Graham Cracker makes it another of those “essential” concentrates that many users can’t do without. This version of Graham Cracker does not contain caramel, making it suitable for those who prefer clear liquids.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
TPA-Strawberry Ripe 6%
TPA-Bavarian Cream 3%
TPA-Graham Cracker Clear 2%
This is just our rough idea and the result from experimenting- we are sure you have your own great recipes using Graham Cracker (Clear) from The Perfumer’s Apprentice.
Feel free to add in the comments below any of your favourite recipes or tweaks to the ones above. We love to hear from you.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water, Ethyl Alcohol.
This flavour contains ‘custard’ ingredients: Acetoin & Acetylpropionyl.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Graham Cracker (Clear) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratehovisholden27
I use this to boost the base flavour in cheesecakes and pies,it adds a nice warm biscuity taste and can be used in many different mixes,this is a versatile flavour. Recommended
Goes great with cheesecake or sugar cookie and can also be added to any pastries to give them a good base ?✌ Don't smoke vape
Love this stuff as much as pie crust.
i have ordered a few consontrate flavours they taste fabulous
only tried this with fruits yet, but very nice flavs
See all and leave a review