Capella Golden Butter Concentrate will impart a deliciously rich and creamy dairy butter flavour to your DIY recipes. We recommend using this concentrate as a complement to other flavours rather than using it as a base- unless of course you love vaping pure butter flavour e-liquid! Capella Golden Butter Concentrate is a great addition to any dessert or bakery DIY mixtures and can be used to sweeten your e-liquid with a natural flavour. Capella Golden Butter Concentrate makes a versatile addition to your mixing cupboard and is undoubtedly worth experimenting with- try using it to make your own “buttered popcorn” and vape away in front of your favourite movie.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Golden Butter Capella Flavour Concentratehovisholden27
I use this sparingly in bakeries and with certain caramels and butterscotch’s but I’m not too sure about this one,it reminds me of Capellas Butter Cream but stronger,I personally prefer the TPA version of butter.
Definitely adds something to bakery/savoury recipes - this one takes a bit of a steep but it is excellent used in low amounts, a must-have for my collection.
Mix this at 3% with 10% Capella custard and 2% Inawera peppermint for an authentic murray mint flavour.
See all and leave a review