Perfumer’s Apprentice Frosted Donut Concentrate delivers the authentic taste of delicious fresh doughnuts. This versatile concentrate can be used as a standalone flavour, but is obviously great to use for different varieties of doughnut recipes- you could enjoy making strawberry, salted caramel, cinnamon or custard doughnut e-liquids This is a lovely mellow and sweet concentrate, which tastes great when mixed with creams and custards and can be used in a multitude of cake or dessert recipes, but it definitely improves in flavour after a good steeping. This is quite a light flavour so we would recommend mixing it at a higher than normal concentration of around 15-20%
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Frosted Donut Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateGeegee73
Tastes as should. Slight cinnamon undertone can be added to many mixes .
Goes nice with some yellow cake caramel and some creams needs to stepp for a couple of weeks but then you will have a nice mix have ordered more of this ?✌️Don't smoke vape
Not a bad stand alone mix, however mix this, cinnamon roll, ans Bavarian cream together and boom, taste explosion! Also as always vapable deliver, in every sense of the word.
I ordered a 30ml bottle and it smelt exactly like playdoh. Maybe a bad bacth compared to other reviews on here but i wouldn't buy this gain.
A nice cake taste to this one...goes well with a bit raspberry and sucralose
See all and leave a review