Perfumer’s Apprentice English Toffee Concentrate provides the sweet and creamy flavour of traditional toffee with a slight hint of pecan nuttiness. This flavour concentrate has such a luxuriously rich and creamy flavour it works perfectly as a stand-alone, but many users like to mix this with other sweet flavours; Perfumer’s Apprentice English Toffee Concentrate is terrific in a mix with peanut butter, vanilla ice cream or banana for a wonderfully indulgent dessert e-liquid. We would recommend that you allow your DIY e-liquids to steep for at least a week to allow the flavour of this concentrate to fully develop.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for English Toffee Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateCHRISTINE
Been vaping for about 9 years now, but this is the first time i'm making my own juice from scratch. I mixed this English Toffee at 7% strength, 20mg nic, and 35% PG / 65% VG....had it steeping for a single day and couldn't resist trying it...it's lovely...really tastes of a nice, creamy toffee. Will be very tasty on it's own, but added to the RY4 Double i also mixed up, it will be delicious! Service from Vapable was great too.
My second review on this flavour it goes nice with any camel or butterscotch mix adds a sweet taste to them but don't need to much one or two percent ?Don't smoke vape
Nice with chocolate toffee and some coconut nice sweet vape almost like a bounty bar will be ordering more ✌? Don't smoke vape
This is a nice taste, not tried as a stand alone, only mixed, but its been really nice. One to try with this flavour is green apple 2%, dragon fruit 5%, strawberry ripe 2%, english toffee 4% and french vanilla 2%, really nice mix, toffee apple with a few extras, lovely!
I was given this and didn't know what to do with it (don't make sweets/deserts) So I just made up a 10ml bottle at 12% chucked in some Menthol and Koolada (5% - 2 drops ) and left it. Suddenly ADV!
See all and leave a review