Perfumer’s Apprentice English Toffee Concentrate provides the sweet and creamy flavour of traditional toffee with a slight hint of pecan nuttiness. This flavour concentrate has such a luxuriously rich and creamy flavour it works perfectly as a stand-alone, but many users like to mix this with other sweet flavours; Perfumer’s Apprentice English Toffee Concentrate is terrific in a mix with peanut butter, vanilla ice cream or banana for a wonderfully indulgent dessert e-liquid. We would recommend that you allow your DIY e-liquids to steep for at least a week to allow the flavour of this concentrate to fully develop.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.