Perfumer’s Apprentice Dulce De Leche Concentrate provides a rich, creamy caramel flavour based on the classic Spanish confection. Dulce de Leche means “Sweetness of Milk” in Spain, where it is a popular treat for spreading onto ice cream or crepes. Perfumer’s Apprentice Dulce De Leche Concentrate has a rich and gooey caramel flavour which can be good as a stand-alone or used to soften or add a creamy depth to other flavours; it is a popular and versatile addition to custard, dessert, creams and even tobacco recipes. This is a very strong concentrate, which can easily overwhelm other flavours, so use it sparingly at first- we recommend no more than 1%-2% when added to a DIY recipe. Like most creams and custard type flavours, it will benefit from an extended steeping time of at least two weeks to enjoy this gorgeous flavour at its best.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Vanilla Extract.
This flavour contains ‘custard’ ingredients: Acetoin & Acetylpropionyl.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.