Perfumer’s Apprentice Dulce De Leche Concentrate provides a rich, creamy caramel flavour based on the classic Spanish confection. Dulce de Leche means “Sweetness of Milk” in Spain, where it is a popular treat for spreading onto ice cream or crepes. Perfumer’s Apprentice Dulce De Leche Concentrate has a rich and gooey caramel flavour which can be good as a stand-alone or used to soften or add a creamy depth to other flavours; it is a popular and versatile addition to custard, dessert, creams and even tobacco recipes. This is a very strong concentrate, which can easily overwhelm other flavours, so use it sparingly at first- we recommend no more than 1%-2% when added to a DIY recipe. Like most creams and custard type flavours, it will benefit from an extended steeping time of at least two weeks to enjoy this gorgeous flavour at its best.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Vanilla Extract.
This flavour contains ‘custard’ ingredients: Acetoin & Acetylpropionyl.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Dulce De Leche Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateGARY
Strong creamy caramel. Mix with TPA Vanilla bean ice cream for a caramel vanilla ice cream
My second one this flavour have been using it now for a few months and it is very good flavour to keep in your mix box can be used in almost any recipe but only need low amounts 1 percent and as low as 0.5 adds a nice creamy texture to your mix but can over power if used in high amounts goes great with custard recipes and butterscotch mixs ????Don't smoke vape
Guide says 5-10%, I used 4% and it was still extremely potent and overpowered my other flavour. Seems like a good flavour, just mix with caution. 1% or under should be plenty for your juice!
Goes great with custard at two percent or butterscotch leave to stepp for seven to ten days then its ready to vape good to have in your mix box ?✌ Don't smoke vape
Lovely flavour and very versatile, will be needing a bigger bottle next time 😉
See all and leave a review