Perfumer’s Apprentice Dragonfruit Concentrate provides the beautiful bright and fruity flavour of fresh Dragonfruit, quite a unique taste, like a mixture of kiwi fruit and pear. This concentrate tastes good on its own for a sweet and deliciously light tropical flavour, but Perfumer’s Apprentice Dragonfruit Concentrate will also add an exotic character to any fruit or beverage recipe; we recommend trying this blended with other fruits or creamy flavours. Perfumer’s Apprentice Dragonfruit Concentrate works particularly well with strawberry flavourings or, for a truly exotic taste, try mixing Dragonfruit together with sweet lychee and pomegranate concentrates to create a cocktail of subtle and mysterious fruit flavours. This is a versatile flavouring that will enhance most fruit mixes by adding more depth and it will beautifully tie together all the other fruit flavours in a mix.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.