Perfumer’s Apprentice Dr. Pop Concentrate is based on the popular soft drink, with a blend of cherry, vanilla and cola flavours. Most of our reviewers find that when used as a stand-alone, this flavour concentrate falls a little short; although it has the aroma of the soft drink, the taste is a little weak and so Perfumer’s Apprentice Dr. Pop Concentrate probably needs to be used as part of a mix. Obvious ideas might be to add extra vanilla, cherry or cola flavours, although we think it should pair well with dessert flavours too.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavour, Glycerin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Dr. Pop Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratejasonm2400
Smelled ok but tasted like dust.
This Dr pop is OK flavour. Not a strong flavour but may be better mixed with flavour's
Smells EXACTLY like Dr. Pepper but the flavor? Well it doesn't really have a favor you expect from TFA.... its just Meh. Might be great when used for food/drinks but not a vaper in my book!
nearly there needs something else, tastes a little flat but still tasty need around 20% to get some flavours out.
See all and leave a review