Capella Double Chocolate (V2) Concentrate is a beautifully rich and heavenly chocolate flavour that is quite strong so do ensure you use it sparingly at first. This flavouring will impart a delicious chocolate dimension to lots of DIY recipes, so if you love the taste of chocolate you need to keep a bottle of this extremely versatile concentrate in your mixing cupboard. Take inspiration from your favourite box of chocolates and you can’t go wrong; nuts, creams and caramel confections can be created with such ease that you will feel guilty. Combine Capella Double Chocolate (V2) Concentrate with ice cream, fruit flavours, coffee or even tobacco flavours.
This is the v2 version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free.
Recommended Mixing Percentage: 10% – 15%
Recommended Steeping Time: 2 Weeks
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well-deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world-renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial & Natural Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water, Caramel Colour.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml, and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting. All Capella flavour concentrates are PG based.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.