Perfumer’s Apprentice Double Chocolate (Clear) Concentrate provides a wonderfully rich chocolate flavour without gunking up your coils. This flavouring will impart a delicious dimension to lots of DIY recipes, so if you love the taste of chocolate you need to keep a bottle of this extremely versatile concentrate in your mixing cupboard. Take inspiration from your favourite box of chocolates and you can’t go wrong; nuts, creams and caramel confections can be created with such ease that you might even feel guilty about it. Combine Perfumer’s Apprentice Double Chocolate (Clear) Concentrate with ice cream, fruit flavours, coffee or even tobacco flavours. One word of caution- this concentrate is quite strong so do ensure you use it sparingly at first.
N.B. Whereas most chocolate concentrates are darker in colour, this one is much lighter although not completely clear.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Double Chocolate (Clear) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Mix at one to two percent goes great with coconut and some creams ?✌ Don't smoke vape
Mix at one to two percent goes great with coconut and some crams ?✌ Don't smoke vape
I mean the first 10-20 ml were great but then it just started to gross be out never used since
Authentic taste and aroma. I use between 1-w%
not too bad but not one of my fav flavs, but havent fully tried with other flavors
See all and leave a review