Perfumer’s Apprentice Dairy/ Milk Concentrate delivers a wholesome and creamy milk flavour, which is probably best used as part of a DIY recipe rather than as a stand-alone. This is an essential ingredient to add to fruit flavours to make milkshake e-liquids and is also great to add to bakery or confectionery mixes where it can make flavours more rounded- it tastes a little bit like sweet cream, but without quite as much sweetness. This is quite a strong concentrate, so we would recommend using this sparingly at first- around 5%-and work from there.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Acetoin & Acetyl propionyl.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.