Capella Cup a Joe Concentrate delivers a rich, deep and strong coffee taste that is invigorating and robust without being bitter. This Capella concentrate brings you the freshly brewed aromas of the coffee shop and makes a good stand-alone flavour which can become even better with the addition of cream, hazelnut, caramel or chocolate flavours. The name “Cup a Joe” (sometimes spelt cup of jo) is American slang for cup of everyday coffee, brewed to the liking of the average working man- an “ordinary joe”
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Cup a Joe Capella Flavour ConcentrateJon
I love this one solo between 10% and 20%. It's virtually impossible to mess it up as you just get a stronger roasted coffee. Perfect.
I've tried so many different coffee flavours and I must say this is the best by far. I mix 20% flavour to my base and nic for a 3% nicotine total. I'm not adventurous with flavours and only ever enjoy coffee so take it from me that this is the best by far!
Not impressed with this one tried at various percentages tastes like burnt instant coffee, try flavor art expresso at 2% or flavour art tiramasu you wont be dissapointed!
Wow what can I say an amazing smooth coffee, mixed with a little sweet cream and it's just perfect anyone looking for a coffee flavour vape look no further you just found it, will be buying this again and again, it is just a wonderful flavour and the vape smells well and truly like a coffee shop
Best coffee concentrate I've found. Not as bitter and overpowering as TFA. Mixed with (flavor west) French vanilla and a couple of drops of brown sugar (TFA) is a lovely smooth, sweet latte.
See all and leave a review