Capella Cucumber Concentrate has a soft and subtle flavour which is good on its own or as a versatile mixer when infused with other flavours. The mild and refreshing taste of cucumber will enhance many DIY recipes and works particularly well with gin, mint and menthol flavours to bring an invigorating freshness to your e-liquid for a perfect summertime vape. Try Capella Cucumber Concentrate infused with hints of soft fruit or berry flavours to create a beautifully subtle flavour; with such a versatile concentrate, you can’t really go wrong.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Cucumber Capella Flavour ConcentrateKeith
I got this for a friend. I added a drop of menthol and he loves it
Very subtle indeed. Very refreshing and pairs amazingly well with minty vapes to add freshness that will have you floored. I use it at a low % with Spearmint and Wintergreen and a tiny amount of menthol and no one can taste cucumber but they certainly can taste the refreshing element it adds! Its a great one to add complexity people cant put their finger on!
See all and leave a review