An authentic Cuban cigar flavour from Perfumer’s Apprentice.
Although it’s impossible to perfectly replicate the taste of something burning, this is probably the closest thing we have found in a concentrate to a real cigar flavour.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural & Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Cuban0 Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentrateandyedwards1969
Mixed this at 10% and it’s the closest you will ever get to a cigar taste, even smells like cigar. Well done vapable.
I mixed 25ml using 10% Cubano, 50/50, 6mg nic and noticed a sharp smell of it after a month shaking the bottle now and then. After 8 weeks ..Wow, excellent cigar flavor so it was well worth the wait. Think I will add 4% sweet cream next time.
strong ,,,, but if you like cigars perfect, it does actually feel like smoking a cigar. got to give it 5* for that.
This is a great flavour , nice after taste , not too sweet and gets better with age as most liquids. Would recommend. If you are getting bored with usual flavours this is a must. 10% flavour works good
Got this to mix with sweet flavors but it's extremely strong, and I like strong tobacco flavor. Small amounts mixed with English Toffee is nice but not my favorite. Too strong in my opinion. Unless you like it that way.
See all and leave a review