Perfumer’s Apprentice Cuban0 Concentrate provides the rich and full-bodied tobacco flavour of a nice big cigar. If you love the taste of cigars, you will find that this Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrate has a very accurate flavour profile which makes it a good stand-alone. The distinctive smoky fragrance is complemented by the realistic flavour of rich dark and earthy Cuban tobacco. Although it’s impossible to perfectly replicate the taste of something burning, this is probably the closest thing we have found in a concentrate to a real cigar flavour. When used as an ingredient in a DIY e-liquid recipe, Perfumer’s Apprentice Cuban0 Concentrate pairs nicely with coconut, rum and other tobacco flavours.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Water, Caramel Colour.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Cuban0 Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentrateteddblk
From the 4 i tried this is the stand out flavour from all, not sweet balanced & smooth flavour with a hint of "smoked" an absolute joy by comparison . 50/50 13mg @ closer to 15% 12 day steep & maturing . one of the best i tried period.
2020! Further to my previous review, I always have this concentrate on hand, it's that good - an honest, accurate tobacco flavour. Mixing at 10% in 60:40 base and steeped for between one day and fouteen days, it does become better over time.
I've just mixed a small test bottle of this one at 8% in 70vg / 30pg. Tastes very nice, a pronounced yet smooth cigar taste. Next, i'll mix a larger bottle and let it steep. A recommended flavour.
still steeping it. had a taste wow but needs to be left longer i done it at 50/50 6ml nic 20% flavour wow taste strong. but i know i will love it.
Mixed this at 10% and it’s the closest you will ever get to a cigar taste, even smells like cigar. Well done vapable.
See all and leave a review