Perfumer’s Apprentice Creme de Menthe Concentrate gives the cool and sweet flavour of the classic mint liqueur. This concentrate will freshen up your airways and leave your palate cool and refreshed if you use it as a stand-alone. Use this concentrate sparingly in a DIY recipe mix, because the strong mint flavour can easily overpower other flavours; Perfumer’s Apprentice Creme de Menthe Concentrate is good when used in combination with chocolate or creamy vanilla flavours for an after eight or peppermint cream recipe.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Creme de Menthe Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateDavid
Superb when mixed with Flavour Apprentice Double Dark chocolate for the After Eight flavour. Nailed!
See all and leave a review