Imported from Italy, Arte Italiano Cream Fresh Concentrate has a silky smooth and creamy flavour which adds a luxurious touch of richness to many DIY recipes. With fresh cream often used as a topping for cakes and pastries, Arte Italiano Cream Fresh becomes an essential ingredient to add a final touch to a perfect bakery e-liquid. The gorgeously smooth and creamy texture of Arte Italiano Cream Fresh Concentrate will also tie together dessert and milkshake recipes beautifully. This flavour should be treated as an additive and used as a sparing final flourish to create the perfect DIY e-liquid; try it once and you will soon find that Arte Italiano Cream Fresh Concentrate becomes a versatile and valuable addition to your mixologist’s cupboard.
This Arte Italiano concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
Arte Italiano flavour concentrates are prepared to the highest standards in specialist facilities at Oleggio, near Milan, Northern Italy. Arte Italiano concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, which conform to British and European safety standards. Every bottle of Arte Italiano flavour concentrate that we sell is bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
• This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
• We suggest mixing Arte Italiano concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting them to taste.
• All of the Arte Italiano concentrates are PG based.
• There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Cream Fresh Arte Italiano Flavour Concentratejoost
best all round light cream on the market. Buy 100ml and never look back, the price here is awesome anyway.
See all and leave a review