Imported from Italy, Arte Italiano Cookie Concentrate gives a beautifully rich and crumbly shortcake biscuit flavour which is lovely on its own or as a recipe base. We think that Arte Italiano Cookie Concentrate is easily one of the best biscuit flavours on the market and it combines beautifully with custard and dessert flavours. Use your biscuit barrel as your inspiration and try adding coconut, chocolate, caramel or cinnamon flavours to create your own DIY biscuit assortment; try it once and you will soon find that Arte Italiano Cookie Concentrate becomes a versatile and valuable addition to your mixologist’s cupboard.
This Arte Italiano concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
Arte Italiano flavour concentrates are prepared to the highest standards in specialist facilities at Oleggio, near Milan, Northern Italy. Arte Italiano concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, which conform to British and European safety standards. Every bottle of Arte Italiano flavour concentrate that we sell is bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
• This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
• We suggest mixing Arte Italiano concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting them to taste.
• All of the Arte Italiano concentrates are PG based.
• There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Cookie Arte Italiano Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Goes great in a cheesecake or with some sugar cookie coconut and some creams to make a nice sweet coconut cookie
See all and leave a review