A cola syrup flavour by Perfumer’s Apprentice.
Natural and Artificial Flavors, Ethyl Alcohol, Triacetin
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Cola Syrup Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratestonemushroom
Not as good as the fizziology fizzy cola but it is stronger. Minimum of 5% for a mix. Not good as stand alone. Best for dripper as it expands the rubber seals on tanks.
See all and leave a review