Perfumer’s Apprentice Coconut Concentrate delivers the light authentic flavour of fresh coconut. This flavour concentrate has a natural coconut flavour and just like the real thing, it can taste fairly weak so you may find that higher concentrations are needed if using this as a stand-alone, perhaps also adding a sweetener if you want more of a confectionery coconut flavour. It is essential to steep this flavour as it really needs a full week to develop properly. Perfumer’s Apprentice Coconut Concentrate is an extremely versatile ingredient and it will complement fruit, beverage, dessert and even tobacco flavours, so it’s definitely one to keep handy in your mixing cupboard.
Recommended percentage: 5-10%
Recommended steep time: 1-5 days
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.