A great all-round coconut flavour by The Perfumer’s Apprentice.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural & Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Acetoin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Coconut (Extra) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratejamie floyd
The worst coconut I've tasted
be careful with this one very strong flavour only a small % needed
I love coconut ejuice. I think it's one of the best, and most natural. Be aware of the strength of this Coconut Extra. This is very strong. What you would normally use for standard coconut, this is just a fraction. I think I prefer the standard. I've only just tried this for the first time, so I should really give it a chance. I vape at .25 to .50 ohm, at around 40 - 60w with the Crown Tank, and using the eVic Mini. I'm a cloud chaser, so flavour I tend to make it weak enough so the big plumes don't over power with flavour in my vape. But for my mix, I only used 2.5% (sometimes with 2% Graham Cheese Cake Base) with a 50ml mix of VG. If I vaped a mini nautilus, at say 15w, I'd have the percentage of this mix at about 8%, as the plumes are closer to cigarette plume. So they flavour is needed to be more intense. I'll give this a 3 star rating at the moment....
Extra stands for extra chemicals rather than extra flavour, not sure whats in it but reduces the density of the mix and quality of the smoke while increasing Ph, maybe there is some koolada in it. Stick to original coconut from PA for hassle free mix.