Perfumer’s Apprentice Coconut Candy (DX) Concentrate provides the beautifully sweet flavour of coconut confectionery, rather than a realistic fresh coconut. This concentrate mixes well with other confectionery or dessert flavours, such as creams, chocolate and cookies and it will add sweetness to any coconut recipe; try mixing Perfumer’s Apprentice Coconut Candy (DX) Concentrate with some vanilla and sweet cream to create your own coconut ice flavoured e-liquid.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Coconut Candy (DX) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
A very nice coconut flavour nice and sweet made some up with some sugar cookie and creams and have found a great new recipe a sweet coconut cookie not as sharp as the other coconut flavour and if you like coconut ejuice then you should give this one a try ?✌️??Don't smoke vape
See all and leave a review