Perfumer’s Apprentice Cinnamon Spice Concentrate is potent and gives a very strong and spicy cinnamon aroma. Because this concentrate is so strong, we would advise you to use it sparingly or you risk overpowering all of the other flavours in your mix. Use Perfumer’s Apprentice Cinnamon Spice Concentrate wherever a cinnamon flavour is desired; it will enhance many recipes by introducing a spicy warmth and so cinnamon works well with bakery, dessert and beverage mixes.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Cinnamon Spice Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratemichael_grover
Even though I completely ruined an Apple Pie blend I made due to putting too much of this in (as per the recipe I found), it is really close to the real thing. And actually, the fact that it is so oeverpowering means less is required which means it lasts longer. So thumbs up. I hope to recreate my own Apple Pie with a vastly adjusted recipe from my previous attempt as this has potential. The recipe I follwed called for equal parts Apple and Cinammon (wth?!) - I knew it looked strange the moment I saw it... who puts equal parts Apple and Cinammon into a real Apple Pie?! LOL Anyway, smells great, and can be used sparingly for added depth and 'warmth'.
Smells and tastes great, doesn't need to be strong, will be getting this again
being abit silly i didnt read these reviews before i mixed my very first batch of ejuice up at 20% lol luckily was only 5ml tester and blew my head off lol these guys are right very good but very strong dont need much
Not bad a bit strong
1 drop per 10ml needed when adding to pudding flavours in my opinion, strong stuff, excellent value for money. Wouldn't dare vape it at 10% for the same reason that I wouldn't stick a fork in my eye.
See all and leave a review