Perfumer’s Apprentice Cinnamon Danish (DX) Concentrate has a gorgeous freshly baked flaky pastry taste with a slightly spicy kick of cinnamon. The deliciously sweet and buttery Danish pastry flavour is perfectly combined with cinnamon to create a flavour that works perfectly well on its own. As part of a DIY e-liquid recipe, Perfumer’s Apprentice Cinnamon Danish (DX) Concentrate pairs really well with cake, biscuit or cream flavours to create confections that you’d expect to find in your local village bakery.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Cinnamon Danish (DX) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentrategrambert10
Man this is good stuff! Mixed @ 8% with, cinnamon sugar cookie 6% French vanilla 2% sweet cream 2% pistachio 1% (all TPA) WOW! Vapid as soon as I made it, I can't leave it alone!
This is my favourite flavour ever, I like it so much I bought a 100ml bottle. Mixed at 10% on its own and 70/30 it's just right for me. It's also great mixed with 5% coconut.
a soft smooth flavor, perfect mixer for other cake, cream or biscuit flavors
No bad, but preferred Capella.
Great Cinnamon taste and vape without any over kill.
See all and leave a review