Cherry (Wisnia) Inawera flavour concentrate is both sweet and juicy, it is not as natural tasting as other flavours. Cherry can be used as a standalone flavour concentrate but also blends well with other fruits and bakery concentrates. Best paired with creams, meringues and custard for an extra touch of class in your bakery or dessert based recipe.
Recommended Mixing Percentage: 2% – 5%
Recommended Steeping Time: 2 Weeks
Inawera is a well-known flavour house based in Poland in the EU. Renowned for the potency and strength of their flavours, a little really does go a long way with this brand. Due to the strength of Inawera concentrates they have a brilliant range of high-quality flavours that are great value for money. Because the flavours are strong you can use them, in most cases, with half the amount of a standard concentrate and this can save you money in the long run. They come in two varieties, the normal concentrates and the Shisha range of Inawera which is for the most premium and most popular flavour concentrates.
Artificial & Natural Flavourings, Propylene Glycol.
- View all Inawera flavours here.
- We suggest mixing most Inawera concentrates at approximately 5% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- This Inawera concentrate is PG based.
- We buy large bottles directly from Inawera and rebottle them here in the UK for your convenience.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- SDS – We are currently waiting For Inawera to provide these.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e-liquid.