Perfumer’s Apprentice Cherry Extract Concentrate provides the strong and aromatic flavour of natural fresh cherries. Bright and sweet, this concentrate has a really delightful cherry taste and it will complement many other flavours, enriching fruit, tobacco, dessert, cream, chocolate and beverage recipes. A simple idea is to add some menthol to recreate the classic cherry-menthol taste of sweets. Many of our customers have commented that Perfumer’s Apprentice Cherry Extract Concentrate is the most realistic cherry concentrate that they have tried.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavour, Ethyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Cherry Extract Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateAidan
Smells nice and tastes OK.
Nice cherry flavour try it with menthol it’s like cherry tunes
Nice cherry flavour try it with menthol it's like cherry tunes
This is the best cherry I've tastied. As I've tried many before.thanks vapable.
So many different cherry concentrates but this one actually tastes like the actual fruit.
See all and leave a review