Capella Cherry Cola Concentrate gives the refreshing and authentic taste of the classic soft drink. This is a serious contender for the best cola flavoured concentrate on the market; refreshing and nicely balanced, the cherry flavour is quite light and delicate and never threatens to overwhelm the classic cola taste, which comes through very accurately. Capella Cherry Cola Concentrate makes a delightful stand-alone flavour but it can also be effectively blended with other fruit and beverage flavours in a DIY e-liquid recipe; add a dollop of vanilla ice cream for a gorgeous cherry coke float, or mix it with champagne like at the Kinks’ club down in North Soho. This is the new RF version (reduced flashpoint).
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial flavour, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Cherry Cola Capella Flavour Concentrate (NEW)Kieran
My all time favourite flavour concentrate! I've tried many other cola flavours but always come back to this one. I usually mix at 12% with some Koolada and champagne concentrates.
For me ,this made me feel sick...all I could get was a chemical taste, no cherry or cola...My worst Vape as of yet....unless cappella made a bad batch ...then this is a no no for me.
Good stuff, strong flavour when mixed at 15%. Has a sharp taste but becomes smoother after a steep.
Mixed 15% 60/40 12mg loads of flavour after 3 days steeping. Will be ordering 100ml next time
See all and leave a review